Wednesday, July 13, 2011

"It's Time To Die"

Are you shocked with the title? Don't be shocked! In this costly age a middle class family head has only one option to be relaxed in straightway that to die. God has given us a lucky chance to be part of the earth but men kill men as a habit every where it means a few people want empiricism and they don't want that a common man live with comfort. I'm very confident the poor are in comfort rather than the rich because they are hand to mouth and usually they don't survive through tense situations. Oh my kind God! May I be a poor or be rich then I could live with relax rather than give me death. 
I'm very worried about my life. I can't go by cycle and I can't afford motor-cars. I can't take admission in IIT and IIM and I can't pursue general graduation. Do you understand what I'm saying. Excitement about life is very rare in me because I'm suffering through bad economical condition. The main problem is my expectation that is flying in the open world but I'm on the earth. I can be economically strong quickly if I lose my prestige but I can't lose my prestige. I know I have to labor hard if I have to achieve my highest goal but where is platform? Who will trust me and I'm not single one please open your eyes and see there is a sea of expectations but I can't do any thing so I have no right to be alive it's time to die, isn't it?    




No comments:

Post a Comment